Steve Miller Band & Marty Stuart
Northern Quest Outdoor Concert Venue
*Golden Circle = the first three rows from the stage and Box seats
Hey Spokane, WA… get ready for a night of original American music when Classic Rock meets Classic Country under the stars on our outdoor stage.
About Steve Miller Band
A 2016 inductee into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Steve Miller has been cranking out staples of classic rock radio for generations. All told, the band has sold over 60 million records with 18 studio albums, six live albums, seven compilations, and at least 29 singles. Their greatest hits release spanned just four years (1974-78) and sold 13 million copies, alone.
About Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives
Marty Stuart began his career in Bluegrass at the age of 12 and appeared on Hee Haw at 14. He moved on to Gospel, Americana, Rockabilly and Country, joining forces with the likes of Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Bob Dylan and Chris Stapleton. The Grammy-winning Stuart, together with "His Fabulous Superlatives," has remained a part of the country music scene and found fame on television, too, with The Marty Stuart Show.
- All bags subject to search
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking/e-cigs only permitted in designated areas
- Seating at designated reserved seats only
- Food and beverages may not enter or leave the concert area (exceptions for special needs)
- All performances are RAIN OR SHINE
- Cameras and recording devices
- Lawn Chairs
- Outside food and beverages
- Coolers or containers of any kind
- Firearms and weapons
- Frisbees, beach balls or any objects intended to be thrown
- Pets (ADA approved service animals accepted)
- Laser pointers
- Public indecency or intoxication
- Underage drinking or furnishing alcohol to minors
- Scalping, soliciting or bootlegging
- Disruptive behavior
- Possession or use of illegal drugs including marijuana
- Crowd surfing or moshing
- Moving forward seats or approaching the stage
Box Office Hours
Daily - 9am-1pm*
*Show days - 9am until 1 hour after show starts.
For more information call 509.481.2800