"Weird Al" Yankovic
Northern Quest Outdoor Concert Venue
*Golden Circle = the first three rows from the stage and Box seats
Get ready for a night of musical mayhem when "Weird Al" parodies today’s top hits on his Spokane, WA stopover at our Northern Quest outdoor amphitheater.
About "Weird Al" Yankovic
“Weird Al” Yankovic is the biggest-selling comedy recording artist in history, earning four Grammys and fifteen career nominations. The legendary musical satirist follows his sold-out 2018 tour of intimate venues - where he played deep cuts for his hardcore fans - with his biggest show ever. Weird Al is back to playing the hits and classics with his Strings Attached tour, a high-energy rock and comedy production featuring his original band, costumes, props, a video wall and - for the first time - background singers and a full symphony orchestra.
“Weird Al” Yankovic is best known for sending up the biggest hits in the world with his own hit parodies, including “Eat It,” “Like A Surgeon,” “Smells Like Nirvana,” “Amish Paradise,” “White & Nerdy,” and “Word Crimes.” Yankovic’s last album, 2014’s Mandatory Fun, made history as the first comedy album ever to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
- All bags subject to search
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking/e-cigs only permitted in designated areas
- Seating at designated reserved seats only
- Food and beverages may not enter or leave the concert area (exceptions for special needs)
- Cameras and recording devices
- Outside food and beverages
- Firearms and weapons
- Pets (ADA approved service animals accepted)
- Laser pointers
- Public indecency or intoxication
- Underage drinking or furnishing alcohol to minors
- Scalping, soliciting or bootlegging
- Disruptive behavior
- Possession or use of illegal drugs including marijuana
- Crowd surfing or moshing
- Moving forward seats or approaching the stage
Box Office Hours
Daily - 9am-1pm*
*Show days - 9am until 1 hour after show starts.
For more information call 509.481.2800