Pend Oreille Pavilion
For the best live entertainment in Spokane, head to Northern Quest’s Pend Oreille (pronounced Pond-oh-ray) Pavilion, a custom‑designed, state‑of‑the‑art facility for indoor concerts and events.
From sensational musical performances to top-notch comedy acts to world‑class sporting events, Pend Oreille Pavilion’s 1200‑seat venue gets you up close and personal with some of the hottest acts touring the country.
Parking is always free in both our covered and uncovered lots, and within close proximity to the Pavilion.
Arrive up to 60 minutes early to purchase concert merchandise and enjoy your favorite food and drinks, including craft beer and cocktails, before the show.
Daily - 9am-1pm*
*Show days, 9am until one hour after the show starts.
For more information call 509.481.2800
In fact, there are 1200 great ones. Where will yours be?
- All bags subject to search
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking/e-cigs only permitted in designated areas
- Seating at designated reserved seats only
- Food and beverages may not enter or leave the concert area (exceptions for special needs)
- Cameras and recording devices
- Outside food and beverages
- Firearms and weapons
- Pets (ADA approved service animals accepted)
- Laser pointers
- Public indecency or intoxication
- Underage drinking or furnishing alcohol to minors
- Scalping, soliciting or bootlegging
- Disruptive behavior
- Possession or use of illegal drugs including marijuana
- Crowd surfing or moshing
- Moving forward seats or approaching the stage
Always Get Rock-Star Seating.
Don’t forget to use your Camas Rewards card on all of your ticket purchases. You’ll earn points toward things like seating upgrades, pre-sale tickets and special access to some of your favorite performances.