Michael McDonald & Chaka Khan
Northern Quest Outdoor Concert Venue
*Golden Circle = the first three rows from the stage and Box seats
Catch two ’70s/’80s pop culture powerhouses when Michael McDonald and Chaka Khan play one hot night of R&B, soul, pop, rock and disco under the stars at Northern Quest.
About Michael McDonald
Five-time Grammy Award winner, Michael McDonald has collaborated with numerous recording stars after his stints with Steely Dan and the Doobie Brothers. His career as singer, songwriter, keyboardist and record producer has flourished for more than four decades with nine solo albums plus a handful of beloved holiday releases.
About Chaka Khan
This Queen of Funk with 10 Grammys to her name has sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide both as a member of Rufus and as a solo artist. Her star attraction, thanks to her powerful vocals and memorable stage attire, earned Khan a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She’s collaborated with the likes of Prince, Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder and is credited as the first R&B artist with a crossover hit featuring a rapper with "I Feel for You".
- All bags subject to search
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Smoking/e-cigs only permitted in designated areas
- Seating at designated reserved seats only
- Food and beverages may not enter or leave the concert area (exceptions for special needs)
- All performances are RAIN OR SHINE
- Cameras and recording devices
- Lawn Chairs
- Outside food and beverages
- Coolers or containers of any kind
- Firearms and weapons
- Frisbees, beach balls or any objects intended to be thrown
- Pets (ADA approved service animals accepted)
- Laser pointers
- Public indecency or intoxication
- Underage drinking or furnishing alcohol to minors
- Scalping, soliciting or bootlegging
- Disruptive behavior
- Possession or use of illegal drugs including marijuana
- Crowd surfing or moshing
- Moving forward seats or approaching the stage
Box Office Hours
Daily - 9am-1pm*
*Show days - 9am until 1 hour after show starts.
For more information call 509.481.2800