Now you can stay at our world-class casino resort and enjoy 18 holes, plus member-for-a-day access, at Spokane’s oldest and most celebrated golf course.
Stay and Play packages at Northern Quest ensure golfing access to Kalispel Golf and Country Club, an exclusive, historic gem of a course ranked by Golfweek magazine as one of the Top 50 Casino Golf Courses in the nation.
- A round of golf for two at Kalispel Golf and Country Club with GPS-enabled cart rental
- A night’s stay in a luxury room at Northern Quest Resort & Casino or a luxury cottage at Northern Quest RV Resort
- 10% off dining and $2 off drinks at both 1898 Public House and the members-only Kalispel Grill (both located at Kalispel Golf and Country Club)
- Up to 20% off golf shop purchases*
- Access to all member-only facilities, including the outdoor pool, practice facilities, including practice balls, and a half-size locker rental
- Airport and area-wide transportation, based on availability
- Valet and overnight parking
- Fitness center and pool access
All rates are based
on double occupancy
Luxury Hotel Room
$209 per person
Fri & Sat
$259 per person
Staffed by award-winning PGA-certified pros, Kalispel Golf and Country Club offers a par-72 course nestled against the foothills alongside the meandering Little Spokane River. It features 54 strategically placed bunkers and water hazards impacting seven holes. Golfers of all skill levels have been enjoying its challenges and relaxing, natural beauty for over 100 years.
Interested in group golf play? Call 877.871.6772 for more information.
Northern Quest Resort & Casino
Relax at Northern Quest with luxury hotel rooms and suites, a world-class spa, and a variety of restaurants and lounges under one roof, as well as 24-hour Vegas-style gaming excitement.
Make our RV Resort Part of Your Package
Northern Quest’s luxury RV Resort gives you the package option to instead enjoy a cozy cottage rental.
If you don’t have a Camas Rewards card, sign up now to start receiving all the resort-wide perks you deserve. For every dollar you spend, you’ll earn points and comps that can be redeemed all over the Northern Quest property, whether you’re gaming, shopping, dining, or relaxing. Plus, you can redeem your points and comps at the golf course, too, at our 1898 Public House and the pro shop.