Join a Topgolf Swing Suite League
Teams of two compete for EPIC gift cards and glory in this new four-week Topgolf Swing Suite league. Play begins Oct 5 with weekly 9-hole games played at your selected time, Monday-Thursday, through Oct 29. League fee is $80 per team for all four weeks, limited to the first 20 teams.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• There will be 4 weeks of play, approximately 1 hour per week.
• Different game modes are assigned each week.
• Participants will submit a Google form that will ask for basic information as well as 3 play times in order of preference. (i.e. 1: Tuesdays at 1pm, etc). Times are not guaranteed until confirmed by the EPIC management team. Time slots are restricted to Monday-Thursday during regular EPIC hours.
• Each team will have 2 participants, maximum of 20 teams.
• The Google form will prompt for a tasteful, appropriate name.
• Once confirmed, participants cannot change their assigned weekly time slot.
• If a day is missed because of scheduling conflicts or illness, participants will be allowed 1 make-up session for the duration of the league season. The missed session must be made up by the last day of league play and scheduled with the EPIC management team.
• Mulligans, or the opportunity to replay a stroke, are not permitted.
• Putting will be limited. There will be forced “gimmes” at 6 ft.
• In the event of a software glitch, the Course Marshals will address and resolve the issue at the time of incident, based on the situation. Replay of the session or hole may be deemed necessary.
• The max strokes per hole is 12. If participants reach the hole maximum, the software will automatically advance the player to the next hole and the stroke count for the former hole will be 12.
• Scoring is based on a simple point structure. If there are 20 teams, the best scoring team will receive 20 points. The second-best scoring team will receive 19 points, third gets 18 points, and so on.
• A no show of both team members will equate to 0 points and the no show of a single team member will receive just 1 point.
• Should there be a tie for 1st-3rd places at the end of the league, the tying teams will come in for a playo round.
• Scores are required to be self-reported and accompanied by a picture via Google forms within 1 hour of the team’s session ending. Should participants need assistance, EPIC management may record the scores.
• Participants will receive weekly score updates through the email address they provided during sign up.
• The league fee is $80 per team, payable the first week of play.
• Participants are required to be Camas Club members and will submit their Camas number during their registration.
• No discounts may be applied.
• We reserve the right to modify or cancel at any time and to exclude any individual from this contest at our sole discretion.
Any dispute not covered by the above rules shall be resolved
by the casino management and shall be final and binding.