Join a Topgolf Swing Suite League
Teams of two compete for EPIC gift cards and glory in this new four-week Topgolf Swing Suite league. Play begins Nov 1 with weekly games played at your selected time(s), Monday-Thursday, through Dec 2*. League fee is $80 per team for all four weeks, limited to the first 20 teams.
Registration ends Oct 27, 2021.
Contact EPIC at 509.481.2122 for more details.
*No league games will be played the week of Thanksgiving, Nov 22-25.
Q: How do I submit my score?
• Step 1: Upon finishing the round each week, record your scores and take a picture of your scorecard like the example below. The scorecard will automatically display on the screen at the end of your round.
• Step 2: Follow the link provided in the weekly email to submit the scores via Google Forms
• Step 3: Fill in your team’s name, and the score (total stroke count) of each participant. Then click “Add file” to attach a picture of your scorecard.
• Step 4: After all the information is input, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen. You will then see a confirmation message stating your response has been recorded.
Q: How long will the round take each week?
A: Depending on your team’s pace, each round will take about an hour.
Q: How does putting work?
A: Putting will be restricted to 6-foot gimmies. This means that if a ball lands within 6 feet of the pin, the game will score the rest of the hole for that player automatically by adding a stroke to the hole, as if the player were to putt 1 additional time from inside the 6-foot radius.
Q: I have a group of 4, can we all play on one team or together?
A: Only two people per team are allowed. If you have two teams that would like to play together, then please request time slots that adjoin each other. For example, Team 1 requests Monday at 12pm, and Team 2 requests Monday at 1pm. In addition, it is recommended to mention this request in the form of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid confusion in scheduling.
- There will 4 weeks of play, approximately 1 hour per week.
- Different game modes are assigned each week.
- Participants will submit a Google form that will ask for basic information as well as 3 play times in order of preference. (i.e. 1: Tuesdays at 1pm etc.). Times are not guaranteed until confirmed by the EPIC management team. Time slots are restricted to Monday through Thursday during EPIC hours.
- Each team will have 2 participants, with a maximum of 20 teams.
- The Google form will prompt for a tasteful, but appropriate name.
- Once confirmed, participants cannot change their assigned weekly time slot.
- If a day is missed because of scheduling conflicts or illness, participants will be allowed 1 make-up session for the duration of the Fall league. The missed session must be made up by the last day of league play and scheduled with the EPIC management team.
- Mulligans, or the opportunity to replay a stroke, are not permitted.
- Putting will be limited. There will be forced “gimmies” at 6 feet.
- In the event of a software glitch, the Course Marshals will address and resolve the issue at the time of incident, based on the situation. The replay of the session or hole may be deemed necessary.
- The max strokes per hole is 12. If participants reach the hole maximum, the software will automatically advance the player to the next hole and the stroke count for the former hole will be 12.
- Scoring is based on a simple point structure. If there are 20 teams, the best scoring team will receive 20 points. The second-best scoring team will receive 19 points, third gets 18 points, and so on.
- A no show of both team members will equate to 0 points and the no show of a single team member will receive just 1 point.
- Should there be a tie for 1st-3rd places at the end of the league, the tying teams will come in for a playoff round.
- Scores are required to be self-reported and accompanied by a picture via Google Forms within 1 hour of the team’s session ending. Should participants need assistance, EPIC management may record the scores.
- Participants will receive weekly score updates through the email they provided during sign-up.
- Price is $80 for all 4 weeks, due at the first session.
- Participants are required to be Camas Club members and will submit their Camas number during their registration.
- Participants can only apply Camas Discounts (Titanium and Elite).