St. Paddy’s Day Craps Tournament
Sunday, March 17 / 3-7pm
Forget wearing green – you could be rollin’ in it this St. Patrick’s Day. Join us for this craps tournament featuring a guaranteed $3,000 payout with 100% payback! Sign up begins at 3pm with qualifying rounds at 4, 5 and 6pm; finals at 7pm. $50 entry fee with re-buys available.
$3,000 GUARANTEED ST. PADDY’S DAY CRAPS TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY, MAR 17 SIGN UP AT 3PM
CRAPS TABLE PITS 1&3 - LOCATED INSIDE MAIN CASINO ENTRANCE TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE $50 with re-buys
ROUNDS Qualifying rounds at 4, 5 & 6pm; Final round at 7pm
PAYOUT $3,000 guaranteed with 100% payback. At the end of the tournament chip totals will be calculated. The top five players will receive prizes stated below. If there is a tie we will follow tiebreaker rules according to policy.
6th-13th: free buffet coupons
STRUCTURE (THREE ROUNDS)
- There will be 12 players at each of the two craps tournament tables per round. 24 players per round = 72 total
- Each player receives $10,000 in tournament chips and must play every hand. Minimum and maximum bets will be determined by Table Games management.
- Each tournament will consist of 40 minutes of play.
- A warning will be given when there are five minutes remaining in the round.
- Time will be kept with a timer. When the timer goes off, play will end with the next roll.
- The top two money winners from each designated craps table will advance to the finals.
- Three rounds X 4 winners = 12 finalists
- Thirteenth spot on the final table will be given to the wild card winner which will be drawn at random.
- Players must have an interest in the point each roll or they are eliminated (must have money on the pass or don’t pass)
- Players are not allowed to set the dice. Players must roll the dice as soon as they get them.