2018 Outdoor Summer Concerts
NORTHERN QUEST RESORT & CASINO ANNOUNCES 8th ANNUAL PEPSI OUTDOOR SUMMER CONCERTS
March 27, 2018 – Spokane, WA – Hold onto your seat! Northern Quest Resort & Casino is taking outdoor entertainment to a whole new level with the 8th Annual Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concert lineup. From country and comedy, to pop and rock for all ages, 2018 will mark a summer to remember at Northern Quest.
From its creation during the summer of 2011, the Kalispel Tribe and Northern Quest continue to raise the bar for the Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concert lineup. Year after year, Northern Quest welcomes award-winning entertainers to its outdoor concert venue, generating millions of dollars for the local economy. New this year is the addition of grandstand seating, increasing the capacity of the venue by approximately 1,000 seats. The new 5,000-seat amphitheater will accommodate some of the largest touring artists in the world, while still retaining its intimate ambiance with unmatched sightlines. New seating options will include premium box seats and VIP terraces along with nearly 3,000 individual stadium seats. In addition, this summer will bring our most comprehensive lineup yet, with a record 13 confirmed artists. Each year, the Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concerts reach a new attendance record of concertgoers excited to rock out, sing along and laugh out loud with the best in the entertainment industry across multiple genres. It’s safe to say Northern Quest remains a premier entertainment destination of the Northwest.
We’re proud to present the following stand-out entertainment acts as part of our 2018 Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concert lineup:
- Little Big Town with Jameson Rodgers – June 18 – tickets starting at $69/on-sale March 31, 2018
- I Love the ‘90s featuring Salt N Pepa/Vanilla Ice/Sir Mix-a-lot/ColorMeBadd/YoungMC – June 28– tickets starting at $39/on-sale March 31
- Incubus with Minus The Bear – July 10 – tickets starting at $49/on-sale March 31
- John Fogerty – July 17 – tickets starting at $49/on-sale March 31
- Brad Paisley with Brown & Gray – July 27 – tickets starting at $69/on-sale March 31
- Willie Nelson and Alison Krauss – August 3 – tickets starting at $59/on-sale April 7, 2018
- Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias – August 9 – tickets starting at $39/on-sale April 7
- Train with Pat McGee – August 10 – tickets starting at $59/on-sale April 7
- Alabama with Temecula Road - August 15 – tickets starting at $49/on-sale April 7
- Kane Brown with Granger Smith – September 9 -tickets starting at $39/on-sale April 7
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show – September 13 – tickets starting at $39/on-sale April 7
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and Cheap Trick – September 18 – tickets starting at $49/on-sale April 7
- Rascal Flatts with Trent Harmon – September 22 – tickets starting at $69/on-sale April 7
All Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concerts are reserved seating only, except for I Love the ‘90s Tour and Brad Paisley, which will have limited general admission tickets on the floor along with reserved grandstand seats. Tickets will go on sale for individual concerts beginning March 31, 2018 and can be purchased by ordering online at www.northernquest.com or by calling the Northern Quest Box Office at 509.481.2800 or toll-free at 877.871.6772. Box Office hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. seven days a week. Hotel packages are also available for all shows and can be purchased online or by calling hotel reservations at 877.871.6772. All concerts require guests 16 year of age and under to be accompanied by an adult.
In addition to the updates of the beautiful Northern Quest Outdoor Summer Concert venue, this area includes more than 11,000 square feet of space, a 60’x40’ stage as well as food and beverage vendors to accommodate guests. Home to the Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concert Series, the venue may also be rented for private outdoor events, including parties, corporate events, weddings, receptions and more.